Saturday, October 10, 2009

A few reviews of our awesome Manga! (One is mean, two is... i cant understand it, I love review three!)

Okies guys! My first post! These are some really awesome reviews of our manga!


Okay, first of all, I'm six (or seven, i dont know) and I'm not that annoying! And Ella has dibs on Iggy, oh yea! also, our wings fold up really tight to our bodys! and yes, we can snap them out whenever we can.


Couldn't really understand this one, but i saw it.



Lovett!!! Alot of people say Iggys hot, Hee Hee! Thanks for calling me adorable! And yup, Gazzy is adorable too! Fang loved looking at the drawings of max say shes hot! Tee Hee, hes funny . any your not a retard, max is a brunette, Everyone called Max blondie for a week! Until she hit Iggy for it. 0:P

Fly On,
Angel 0:D

No comments: